Please find an updated version of the university’s recommended course syllabus template for spring 2021.
Remote Teaching Sessions, Starting Jan. 5
- Preparing to Teach Online Bootcamp – Jan. 5-11, Register now. Additional sessions will be offered monthly during spring semester.
- Remote Readiness Webinars (New topics!) – See details and register.
- Student Engagement Strategies – Jan. 19, 11am-12:30pm
- Assessment Strategies – Jan. 20, 9-10:30am
- Asynchronous and Synchronous Strategies – Jan. 21, 1-2:30pm
- Classroom Assessment Strategies Workshop (New!) – Jan. 19, 8:30-10am, Register now.
- Honorlock Remote Proctoring Q&A – Jan. 19, noon-1pm, Register now.
- TeachOnline@UW – Plan & Design – Jan. 25-March 26, Register by Jan. 13.
- Learn@UW Tool Training – View January sessions.
Ongoing updates about professional opportunities can be found on the “Workshops and Forums” page on the Instructional Continuity website.
Please contact us with questions about these resources or other instructional continuity needs at firstname.lastname@example.org.