- Tristan Rholl is the new Research Store Manager.
- Beginning 06/01/21 the store will transition back to regular operations, including:
- Walk-in service, no appointments required.
- Store hours: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. on weekdays
- Users will be expected to maintain 6 ft. distancing and wear masks while in the store.
- Several student workers in the store graduated or moved to other positions. We will recruit and train new staff this summer. We will expand the store hours when we have the personnel hired and trained. We expect to return to regular hours of operation by the start of fall semester.
- We are also working on a new inventory/checkout software system that will be operational this summer. Tristan will provide updates and training when the system is in place.
I’d like to thank everyone for their cooperation and patience during the last year. We hope to continue with improvements to the research store and welcome any feedback or suggestions.
Academic Department Manager
Department of Chemistry
University of Wisconsin-Madison