Sign up for Emergency Texts
The Department of Chemistry alert system shares critical information about building evacuations and access. Make sure your cell phone is properly entered.
- At the bottom of your people page on chem.wisc.edu, click on LOGIN.
- Use your Chemistry User Name and Password (not NetID).
- When you log in, you will be taken to your information page. Click on EDIT.
- Enter your cell number in the box labeled CELL PHONE. This will only be used for emergency notification.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click SAVE.
- At the top right corner of the page click LOG OUT.
You can also sign up for the University’s WISC Alerts, which are now available in multiple languages! More >>
Department Email Lists
To contact any of the following groups within the Department of Chemistry, please request the list address from comphelp. These lists are only to be used for official business purposes and by those people who are members of the department.